Sunday, November 13, 2005

Yippee!

Another win for us today, 8 - 0 too!!! Doreen was so funny as she dropped the ball but got a strike. All I heard was 'my knee went and they all fell down'! Ummm.

The boys didn't do too well though and it looks like they will be finishing in third not second place. Suprisingly, they were both quite cheerful about it even though Jeff did threaten to strangle me with the ribbon off the weekly medal. I know, on my side of the cupboard again, shucks!

We all went for a meal after bowling as it is Doreen's birthday tomorrow. We do enjoy their company so we had a pleasant couple of hours sitting outside Rincon de Cristina.

It has gone a little chilly now though and I'm longing for a nice gas fire and warm carpets instead of no heating and cold floor tiles.

No comments: