Wednesday, November 02, 2005

We'll Get It Right One Day!

We had yet another Bank Holiday yesterday, we never get it quite right and had to drive to Playa Paraiso for some goodies, all the shops in our village being closed. The name means 'paradise beach' but we reckon there isn't much there and wouldn't want to turn up for a holiday!! We did see a couple of coaches turn up from the airport and off load a few......rather them than me!!

I had such a lazy day today. I've found this daft game 'Aloha Solitaire' and it kept me amused for a while. Trouble is that you are only allowed it for an hour and the play online version isn't quite so good. I'm working on it. If the worse comes to the worst I expect Markie may be able to help!

Looking at Tully's blog, she tells me that she is having kidney trouble again. Take care sweetie xx

I'm not doing too well myself. I have loads of ulcers in my mouth, well painful and I'm struggling to eat. Worst of it is that I can't have a brandy!!

We are off to the chemist tomorrow for some help. I've worked out the Spanish..........yo tengo ulceras en mi boca............we shall see, I'll probably end up with pile cream........hee hee!!

No comments: