Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not A Well Woman


My poor sore mouth is worse today and I have the first signs of a cold. That's what you get for going on those aeroplanes!! I always said they weren't natural! I've also been badly bitten by mosquitos.........can't blame them on the plane, though.

We went to five o'clock club but didn't stay too long today. It doesn't seem quite the same sitting there in the dark.

The main subject of conversation, apart from Terry's hyperactive ramblings, was the fact that the Christmas Lights in England this year, have changed their name to 'Holiday Lights'. Diversity is being taken to extremes, I reckon!

Had some mail today..........Tony sent us a DVD and young Sophie sent her Grandad a birthday card! He was really pleased. There she is looking well cute.

Photo: Simon

No comments: