Thursday, November 10, 2005

An Update..........

There we were thinking that our phone bill was all sorted when the nice man from El Banco La Caixa rang to tell us that Telefonica had refused our payment! My first thought was 'how did he get our number'.........DOH!

Anyway, after an irate phone call and quite a few swear words, from i'm indoors, I might add, Telefonica say that they won't cut off my phone and will forward a bill immediately.........not sure that I believe all that but time will tell. Guess what was in our post box when we got home.....you got it, the next month's bill!

I did a little research into the Red Canary family for Sue and it seems that they have to be fed a certain diet so that they stay that colour. I knew that Juan was being a little naughty!

Still with birdies, the nest box is now in place but both Jose and Juanita seem a little scared of it. Maybe Juanita is thinking 'No way Jose'!!

No comments: