Saturday, November 12, 2005

It Could Have Been Tragic

I have had awful trouble this past couple of days with my internet connection and it was looking a little like I would be offline all weekend. It has been impossible to use the phone too as all you get is a really loud crackle. After trying various possibilities it seemed best to move the computer into the second bedroom, connect up there and ditch the phone! First thing Monday I'll have to send for the little man who knows!

My friend, Val, in Canada rang this afternoon but we couldn't have a decent chat, never mind as I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

One of my French neighbours amused me earlier as she went out of her way to let me know that I could get books from a nearby hotel....................I can manage quite a bit of Spanish but reading books in French is a little beyond me!! She meant well though.

No comments: