Thursday, November 17, 2005

Not A Happy Bunny!

Do you remember last week when the nice Spanish lady promised not to cut me off? She promised to send a bill, not received as yet, and then..................no phone line on Tuesday morning!

I am like a bear with a sore head if I don't have my internet connection and poor Brian did suffer terribly. Like a good chap he phoned Telefonica, made three trips to the bank and at long last managed to pay them by some sort of bank transfer. He ended up with a list of numbers half a mile long!! Then we had to send a fax to prove we had paid it. Bearing in mind, all his transactions had to be in Spanish, I think he did really well. Three cheers Brian, I'm back on line xx

I thought that BT were the worst company I'd ever heard of but I reckon that Telefonica could knock spots off them!

It didn't do me much harm really because I did manage to catch up a bit on my volunteer work for a Family History site, do some cleaning and write all my Xmas cards!

No comments: