Monday, November 21, 2005

Fun Bowl, Monday Bowling League

I haven't laughed so much for ages! The aim of the first game was to hit as many pins as possible - after hitting the bumper first. Ten points deducted if you missed the bumper.
Martin couldn't seem to get the hang of it as he had never tried it before but I did well, scoring 141.

Second game was similar but we had to score as little as possible. We were all useless at that. Doreen had a strike first throw! Katie decided to roll her ball very slowly down the side but it stopped half way. Never seen that happen before. It all got rather noisy!!

The last game was a normal one, thank goodness and I clocked up 159 which put me in the running for a prize.

We had free drinks and a buffet and then all gathered around for the presentation of the cups etc. I missed second place by three pins!!

I sat outside, waiting for my lift, muttering 'I never win nuffin!'.

No comments: