Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Think I Have A Cold

I haven't stopped sneezing all evening. It must be all this bad weather.

Tenerife isn't able to cope with such bad climate changes and this past couple of days has proved it. Guttering is something they have never heard of so the rain just pours down the buildings. Everything was awash with the rain and the wind bent the palm trees in half in some areas.

It all got a little scary at times but, thankfully, we were ok and survived. I heard that six people lost their lives during it and I feel sorry for their families.

Brian, on dog walking duty this morning watched the sea overflowing the walkways. I've lived here for over four years and visited more times than I can remember but I've never been told that before.

It's calmed down a little now so happen we have seen the end of Tropical Storm Delta, I do hope so!

No comments: