Monday, March 13, 2006

Sunday Bowling League

Four unhappy bunnies today! I was useless as were Jeff and Brian. Doreen had a bad back and almost declared herself unfit but carted on and got better scores than all of us! My excuse was 'I haven't been well, you know'!! Never mind, we do have some fun.

I'm still having troubles with the software for my new dvd burner. I did think I'd solved the problem by converting my files before burning but it all goes to rats after an hour or so. I need an extra brain cell or three to get my head around it but, I won't give in! When I bought this computer just over a year ago the bloke said that there was enough memory to last me my lifetime. Now that I have to raid the euro coin piggy bank for that purpose, I'm feeling pretty insulted. Either he thought I was in my dotage or a bit dim!

My favourite forum is starting a photography competition soon. We have a month to come up with something spectacular, no prizes, just for the hell of it. Photography is one of my passions so I'm eagerly awaiting the topic. I'll be doomed if it's Lancashire streets or a winter morning so I'm hoping for flora and fauna or a nice landscape. I'll blog my entry and hope for comments.

No comments: