Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Sun Is Back!

We had a lovely day. The sun turned up and Tenerife was Tenerife again, even though the snow is still well visable on Mount Teide.

I decided that my savings pot was healthy enough to have a mooch around the computer shop this afternoon and found that I had enough dosh to be able to buy a DVD burner and 25 discs! More on that in a minute.

Casa Chrissy is within a stone's throw of the shop and so we met up with our Donna and enjoyed an English breakfast. I'm suffering a little with sunburn now as it was so nice to be warm again!
Lots of aftersun cream and I'll be fine tomorrow.

Back to the other type of burner. It's installed but doesn't seem to work. I'm fine with software but my knowledge of computer stuff doesn't seem to run to the hardware. Never mind, maybe I'll find a 'man who can' tomorrow. Hopefully, before 'im indoors and I come to blows!!

No comments: