Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mosquitos

I awoke around five this morning feeling really itchy but after a minute or so of trying to doze off again the alarm bells rang in my head. A flippin' mozzie was around!

They seem to really love me but, unfortunately, I'm allergic so it was panic stations. Find the spray, find the cream and then I heard a mumbled enquiry from 'im indoors. Guess what he said? `They are about early´, I reckon I should have asked them to turn up after seven!!

I´m in a bit of a mess though. I have several bad bites on both of my arms and my right hand looks like someone has blown up a rubber glove!

It was a bit of a struggle bowling today but I did manage to score well. Martin and I were outclassed though and lost 8 - 0. Doreen and I had to put in a score yesterday so nothing much to mention there either. Happen I´ll have more to say next week.

No comments: