Saturday, December 03, 2005

Shona's Holiday - Day One

We all slept late this morning and after Brian took Topsie for his walk he went off to the Supermarket along with Shona. I managed to escape it, as usual!

At around six we went down to Bar Rincon de Cristina for a beer or three, meeting up with quite a few folk. Carol was just back from her trip to England, Maz and Bernard were homeward bound after a bit of a session and John had locked himself out of his apartment. Luckily, I had a set of his keys, even though he had forgotten that he'd given them to me......all was well.
Brian is now making the Scottish favourite.......mince and tatties for himself and Shona and I'm having pork chops, my favourite! They are about to watch 'Zulu', think I'm better sitting here!

There they on on the pic...........at least Shona is smiling!

No comments: