Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Correos - Or Spanish Post


I've been wondering for ages why my friends and family hadn't sent cards for Christmas. A big sulk because I really like to receive them..........they all turned up today!! I had one from my son and his family, one from my brother and his lot.........another twelve or so from our friends in England and a package to collect.

Christmas arrived at last!!

We did have a parcel from my daughter last week which contained a couple of dvd's for me. History stuff which I really like and she sent Brian the latest Diana Gabaldon book. We've all read the whole series and it has been really great. I hope that he reads it well quick so that I can have it next!

It seems that the recent meeting between myself and my childhood friend may get a mention in the local paper. We shall see!

No comments: