Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Christmas Carol

In May, 2002, during the days when I was a member of FriendsReunited, I noticed that one of my best friends at primary school was registered there. I sent her a nice email, a brief summary of my life, but never had a reply. Oh, well, never mind, after all, I hadn't seen her since I was about eleven!

Surprise, surprise, on Monday she replied!! It seems that she is coming out to Tenerife for Xmas and New Year, with her husband and parents, and would like to meet up.

Her parents and mine were great friends and they did attend my father's funeral back in the eighties so it will be lovely to see them again.

My only problem is..........how on earth am I going to recognise Carol after all these years.......carnations in button holes, happen!!

No comments: