Monday, December 12, 2005

I've Never Been So Bored!!

It has been such a long boring day. The first Sunday for 47 weeks that we haven't been to the bowling alley and did we miss it!

I've read all the magazines which Shona left for me, spent ages playing Mahjong Solitaire, watched Brian struggling with his PS2 game and chatted for a while with my friend, Valerie, who lives in Canada, on MSN.

We did go for our normal stroll around the village earlier but the chilly evenings seem to be keeping other folk indoors so apart from watching the antics of three two-year old boys and a little of this evening's Real Madrid match in El Bar Rincon de Cristina, there was nothing much to report.

My Spanish friend, Maria, has just come out of hospital after an operation to straighten her eye. I had the same op as an eight year old, I wonder if she will end up with a plaster on her glasses!!

No comments: