Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas!

I really couldn't resist this cartoon, my family will know how lazy 'im indoors is and will remember the year when the tree stayed in the lounge until Easter! I decorated it with ribbons and Easter bunnies........he was shamed enough to move it then!! I must admit it looked rather nice!

Well, it's not long away from Xmas Day and we would like to send our love to friends and family. My son, Mark, Katie and Tully. My daughter, Sam, Jamie, Martin and Maisie. My brother, Raymond, Alison, Dean and Bradley. Brian's son, Simon, Karen, Carla and Sophie, his sister, Shona and brothers George and Alan and everyone in Scotland xxx

Hazel (you are creasing me now!) my bestest friend in all the world and her family, Roger, Debbie and Gary. Tony and his 'kids', Charlotte and Emily. Everyone at the Inn on the Shore, Downderry, Cornwall.

Valerie and her family, John and Joe x All the folks we know here in Tenerife.

We hope you all have a lovely time and very best wishes for the New Year xxx

No comments: