Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Lonely Week

I will be so glad when the world gets back to normal. A lot of our mates returned to England for Christmas and New Year and other's have family staying so we seem to be spending a lot of time on our own.

Sue's canaries, Fecker and Red are staying at the moment, whilst she is in Essex. Red makes the strangest noises which Sue calls singing! My budgies don't seem to like them much.

I did do some of my Family History transcribing this afternoon but I'm a little stuck with my research. I'm back to the late 1700's and really need to look at church records. Not much chance of that from here! There is one site which helps on occasion - http://www/familyresearch.org - but I appear to be drawing a blank on that at the moment.

My brother, Ray, and I had a good natter earlier........he tells me that it is well cold in Lancashire.

No comments: