Thursday, September 22, 2005

Up Early.......Me?

Liz and Lyndsay are picking me up in the morning for the trip to the airport to find Tony. I don't really do 'early' so it will be a bit of a shock to the system!! I'm on dog walking duty too, as Brian is working.

Tony is expecting 'im indoors to collect him, after his flight from Gatwick, so I'm hoping that I may be a pleasant suprise. At least he'll get more than a couple of 'Scottish grunts' by way of conversation on the way to San Juan! Knowing Lyndsay, he'll probably end up in the airport bar with a glass of nice red wine in his hand.

I'm having such a problem with books at the moment because I find it so hard to let them go after I've read them. We tend to use the second bedroom as a book deposit, so I had a real nightmare day trying to find a place for them all. We both read two or three books a week so you can imagine how many we have collected after living here for four years. If I can bear to part with them we may do a car boot..........happen!

Still, Tony has an almost book free bedroom!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Hmmm, I'm sure you didn't really mean to say, 'Scottish grunts'.