Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Do I Really Have To Mum?

I never mention the word 'vet' in his hearing but he always seems to know where we are going.

I took him for his normal walk and then tried to sneak him down the back streets in the hope he would trot on regardless. No way.........he's not as daft as he looks! Brakes came on and I had to half drag him in the door. Poor chap! His legs were shaking and he had me in a dither too!!

I can't really blame him, things pushed where they shouldn't really go and two injections in the neck! 'Mum' didn't watch but held on to him for grim death!

He was a good boy, all in all and she gave him a clean bill of health. Seventy euros and ten minutes later he ran for it!

He did have a little treat though as she gave him a manicure, ummmmm!!

No comments: