Friday, September 16, 2005

Jamie

I rang her after school to wish her 'Happy Birthday' and we had a lovely chat. Grandad was so sorry that he couldn't speak to her, but, he was out working. Her pressies included a Playstation and television for her bedroom and she was well pleased with them. Her mates were over for the evening and they were planning to watch a couple of 'girlie' dvd's.

Mum, my daughter Sam, has to repeat the whole birthday thing on Sunday because Martin will be nine!! Working nights I'm sure she will be well wrecked by Monday!

I'm having a bit of a late spring clean because my mate, Tony, arrives next Friday. We tend to shove loads of stuff in the spare room and then panic when folk are coming to stay! I will find the bed before then...........and iron his sheets!

I must admit that we don't see much of him. He loves the sun and usually wanders off to the beach early afternoon. We do have some really good natters on the balcony late at night, much to the annoyance of a certain neighbour..........well funny!!

2 comments:

Markie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Markie said...

Monday is "International talk like a Pirate Day"... so in homage to Jamie, here is a joke.

Why are pirates called pirates?.... -scroll down-





























































- They just yAAAAAAARRRRRRRR