Sunday, September 25, 2005

Such A Fun Evening

Liz and Lyndsay suggested that we all went to this barbie up in the hills. All you could eat for nine euros and drinks for a euro each. Off we went, me, 'im indoors, Liz, Lyndsay and Tony. Donna and Miguel had arranged to meet us there.

What a disaster!! I won't go into all the details but we ended up getting our money back and bailing out. The next place we tried was closed..............flippin' heck!! We ended up at this really brilliant restaurant and had such a lovely time. The food was great! I had prawns in garlic with lamb chops to follow! Lovely grub.

The lightweights went home but Donna, Miguel and I had a late drink at Ayose's bar behind the swingpark and had a lock in, hee, hee!!

Tony did wait up for me, as I knew he would, but guess what..........Brian was snoring his head off!! Sin problema!

No comments: