Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Flippin' Mosquitos

We really enjoyed Donna's barbecue tonight. Liz and Lyndsay were there, along with a few folk we didn't know. The food was brilliant and her finca looks down over Las Americas, such stunning views. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera!! I'm getting worse!

It was cooler there and very pleasant sitting in the garden, chatting, until dusk when the mosquitos decided to join us. I've been bitten quite badly, especially my feet. As I'm allergic, they now look like giant pasties.

We had to leave earlier than we would have liked for some much needed cream.

I almost forgot to mention that Top came with us. He deserves a bit of praise as he mingled, quite happily, without biting anyone. He seems to have turned over a new leaf!! I must admit to being a little offended when I was asked if he was a mongrel!! Our Top is a pure Jack Russell, a true North Devon lad!!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Always thinking about food!

Hope the cream works. I'm itching in sympathy.