Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Proper Cake

Sue had a 'baking day' yesterday, using the baking tins which I brought back from England for her. She emailed this pic and gave us a piece to try. It looked very nice and tasted like a real one. Well done, Sue.

I also brought a Tesco Internet Phone back with me. It was half price......seven pounds something......with five pounds credit. I've installed it today and it works! I phoned Sam earlier and it cost eleven pence for around six minutes. Totally free if I call someone with the same device. Cool!!

Maz, Vi, Margaret and I had an away day to Los Christianos yesterday. We were 'ladies who lunch' according to Maz. I was in charge of directions and didn't get us lost once. A wander around the shops, lunch, afternoon tea and home by seven. Not a bad day with loads of laughs.

Tomorrow is Charlotte Day. The first we've had since we went off to La Gomera. Our plan is to catch the bus into Los Gigantes to feed the fish. A full report to follow.

No comments: