Saturday, April 28, 2007

Poor Puppy

My first objective when I start my blog is to pick a title and the content flows from there. However, I'm ending before I set off tonight! Poor unhappy puppy.

We had a wander around the village this afternoon and met up with loads of our mates. Caron, David, young Charlotte, Maz, Bernard, Vi and Margaret as well as Pam and John. All good fun with lots of laughs which ended with a visit to the park as it was young Elena's birthday. (No pics, but happen Caron will forward a couple at a later date).

Talking of birthdays and as an aside, I reckon Maz is coming up with a cunning plan for my celebration on Wednesday. I keep hearing mutterings about a trip to Adeje, on the bus, with lots of beer stops. Don't expect a blog on May the second!! Hopefully, 'im indoors will come up with my printer/scanner/copier which I've been waiting two years for! Back to the plot!

I would never knock the Spanish as they have welcomed me to their country and are a happy go lucky type of folk...........but, I really don't like the way they treat their dogs. I've been watching this bloke all week as he has acquired a Yorkshire Terrier puppy which he tends to drag behind him everywhere he goes. She is around six weeks old and is such a sweetie. He is normally so drunk that he doesn't know where he is, never mind the pup. I did offer to buy her but he wouldn't have it.

Being my father's daughter I'll worry about it for weeks.

No comments: