Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Not Long to Go


I've been bowling today and had some really good scores, the highest of which was a mighty 177! Best I've had in ages. I won't be playing again until the end of the month as Sunday League finishes whilst I'm away and Pip is standing in for me for the next Monday League game. A rest might do me good!
I'm so excited about my visit to England. Hayley did my hair for me last week and it's looking really nice. I'm also on the lookout for a new suitcase.
Lists are being created at the moment. Stuff not to forget, like phone charger, camera charger etc. Stuff to bring back. Sue wants baking tins, Vic wants baking apples and Joan has asked me to get some face cream. The things we miss!
I hadn't realised that April had turned up until I logged onto my tv download site on Sunday. A big red notice declared that we had to provide our uk tv license number before entering. It took a moment...........flippin' April Fool!
The pic, in case you are wondering, is of Brian's latest masterpiece.

No comments: