Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter


Martin and Maisie went off with their Dad to watch the banger racing on Sunday afternoon whilst we went over to the Halfway for carvery. Baz, his mum, Sam, Jamie and me. It was such a lovely day and although we ate indoors we sat outside afterwards enjoying a beer and watching the world go by.
Monday was a bit more hectic as Sam and I took all three of the children into Plymouth for the day. We started of with KFC........scrummy, wandered around the shops for a while and then went bowling. Martin won, well done him! Fish and chips for tea.
When I worked in Plymouth I very often walked over to Marks and Spencers after work on a Friday and you could always rely on 'im indoors ringing me the moment I stepped inside the door. Would you believe that the same thing happened today?!!!

No comments: