Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nessie or Not?


Things livened up a little after my lonely Friday. Sam came home from work on Saturday morning and drove us into Plymouth for a shopping day. We had a real 'girlie' day, buying bits of tat, and trying on different outfits. Saturday night in Liskeard was good too.

Unfortunately, we couldn't find a place to watch the Blackburn Rovers v Chelsea match. We settled on a few drinks at the Inn on the Shore whilst 'im indoors sent texts when goals were scored. Poor Blackburn, but I was told that they played really well.

I met up with some old mates on Monday, John and Barbie, and after a couple of hours in the Smugglers' Inn (pictured) we went off to their house for dinner.




I decided that a bit of a rest was in order today and spent most of it sitting in the garden. You wouldn't believe how the sea changed during the day and I really enjoyed watching it. Nessie hasn't moved south, honest, it's Neil fishing!

No comments: