Friday, April 13, 2007

Best Laid Plans.........


I should be with Hazel tonight but she had a mishap and had to postpone our night out until next week. I must say that I was really disappointed and have been a bit lost tonight. Sam is at work and the children are staying with their father for the weekend. I do have two mad cats for company though!!
This is Max who seems to like doing his ablutions on my bed (Maisie's really but she has let me use it for a couple of weeks.........thanks Maisie). I think he's more in love with the electric blanket than me! Tiggy won't be far behind!
News from Tenerife isn't too good. Poor Brian has had a bad week. It seems that our Melvyn has gone too far to be mended this time and is off to the scrap yard in the sky. He served us well, bless him x




No comments: