Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Five O´Clock Club decided to celebrate the New Year by going on a pub crawl. We started of at Bar Antonio and this is us at our second port of call, San Juan Bar.

From left, Maz, Bernard (trying to hide), Caron, Brian, Dave and me.





Next stop, The Fishermen..............I´m not quite sure what Caron is doing! We moved on to Vitamen bar but the landlord waited until we all got comfy to tell us that he was closing. Not to worry as we managed a quick one at Bar Carla before he closed for the day. (No pictures).





We finished up at Chrissy´s. The only one left open I think.

Brian and Maz putting the world to rights!








Finally, a pic of our photographer, Charlotte, on those dreaded skates. Caron and I took her to the swing park to practice. To be honest, by that time, I´m not sure who was supporting who!

It was a fun day but I must admit to feeling more than a little ´cakey´ today.

No comments: