Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How Can He Do That?

I was about to throw my bowling ball on Sunday when I half heard Carol telling Doreen about a man and some chickens. Thankfully, I managed to concentrate and got a strike. Happen she should talk chicken more often!!

To be serious. Carol runs a bar with entertainment and was presented with a business card earlier in the week. This chap has an act where he hypnotises chickens and has asked for a spot in her show. The mind runs riot. How does he do it and what do they do when he does? Five o´clock club lost the plot a little tonight as our imaginations overtook us. Carol did promise that she would check it out. I can´t wait to hear!

Another thing that is amusing me at the moment is an article in one of those crappy magazines I have become addicted to since I took early retirement. A bloke who never found his ideal woman decided to buy a plastic girlfriend. She cost him over five thousand pounds and looks a little like an overgrown Barbie. He now has three of them and they were pictured sharing Christmas dinner! Each with a glass of wine!

His comments were ´they see to my physical needs and take turns in my bed´. He spends most of his spare cash on their clothes and wonders why his friends don´t understand him.

Each to his own.

No comments: