Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Catching Up and Such

Firstly, the state of play in Budgie World. There is still such a lot of activity as far as the nesting box is concerned as Juanita spends most of her day in there. I can´t work out what she is doing but José isn´t included. Happen it could be time to practise my Spanish at the pet shop!

Secondly, believe this if you will. Gosh, I´m sounding a little like ´im indoors!! I had a word with Carol at the bowling today concerning matie who alleged he could hypnotise chickens. It appears that the chicken wouldn´t play, his frog was off sick and the lizard had done a runner. I must confess that she almost fooled me but then again, folk will do anything to get a job in Tenerife!

Apologies to Shona, I did get a text to say she wished she could have been with us yesterday. The weather is awful in Scotland at the moment.

Not a lot to say about Monday bowling as we were thrashed.

Finally, I changed my blog to the new one and I don´t like it!

No comments: