Saturday, January 20, 2007

Vernon and Vicky

Surprise, surprise!! A lovely one too!!

When I first moved to Cornwall I met up with Vernon´s Mum, Shirley, and she became one of my greatest friends. Unfortunately, I haven´t seen her for some years (she lives in Cyprus) but I do meet up with her four boys from time to time.

Robert, the eldest, always makes me chuckle. Vernon is next in line, followed by Jeff. Young Greg is the baby or was as he´s clocking on to forty now!

Anyway, back to my tale. Vernon turned up today along with his girlfriend, Vicky. The four of us spent a couple of hours going down memory lane together. It was really lovely. I had a little bit of Cornish village scandal to tell him too! I expect he´ll make great use of that!

Thankfully, I had told Brian about the mad weekend Sam and I had last Easter so he couldn´t dob me in!

No comments: