Sunday, September 02, 2007

Repsol


There I was feeling guilty about ten euros and now I find that they are leading the Formula One motorcycle championships.
Sorry, I need to start again.
We called into the local Repsol garage on our way to bowling today as Vera was gasping a little. Having clocked up ten euros worth of petrol, Brian went off to pay. The office was locked! What can one do in such a situation? We hung around, with a couple more people, for five minutes or so, but no-one turned up. Finally, Brian tried to give the ten euros to the chap in the tapas bar next door. He wasn't interested and told us to wait. We waited until we were in danger of being late for bowling and then cleared off.
I still feel a bit bad but Brian just wished that he'd filled the tank!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

With luck like that, I hope you got some lottery tickets!