Thursday, September 13, 2007

Almost a Dilemma!

Our Digibox only allows you to record the channel that you are watching which isn't normally a problem, but tonight, Brian wanted to watch the football and I'm hooked on Hell's Kitchen. To be honest, he didn't stand a cat in hell's chance as I always tape it for Caron. Two against one!

He was sent off to watch it at the bar, whilst Clio and I settled down for a girlie evening. After Corrie, I watched a programme called 'Supernanny' which I'd never seen before. Four really unruly children with parents who didn't have a clue. It sort of got me thinking about training dogs. I know, I'm dotty, but if a 'naughty spot' could change a child's behaviour, could it affect a puppy which has run riot for three weeks?

I gave it a go, and would you believe that it worked miracles? Every time she bit me, she got put into her place and told to sit. At the end of two hours, all I had to say was 'naughty spot' and she behaved. She now knows her name, knows to sit and stay and is fast asleep in her own bed!

Please, please, don't let it be a one day wonder!

No comments: