Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cameras.......Again!

I can't remember the last time I used my Canon SLR and being eager to enter the latest photo competition, I dredged it out. I remember paying around 500 euros for it, four years ago, and now it's a steal at a hundred quid!

No batteries! Now, where on earth would I have put them when I packed the camera away? Oh well, after a search, I gave up on it and went down to the photo shop. Thirteen euros!! Brian was mortified and declared 'I hope you bloody use it!'!!

It's well strange thinking about film again. I remember when I was at college doing GCSE, 'A' level and City and Guilds in photography, and thinking that these digital thingies would never catch on! Now I'm back to studying the shot more as I can't press delete! The other problem is that it's so heavy with the zoom lens attached.

Oh well, back to the dark ages and some coloured glass to find for the competition.........happen a few brown beer bottles!

No comments: