Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Big Divide!

The football season has been back with us for a few weeks now and you really don't know where you are with it. It was much easier when it was at three o'clock on a Saturday afternoon but nowadays, it can be all week long. Ok, I did exaggerate slightly, but I'm partly right. Last Saturday we had to be out for one, I forget who was playing but it was very important, and this week it was five o'clock. I quite like football but I've sort of lost interest with this topsy turvy arrangement.

The lads propped up the bar whilst us ladies, Caron, Pam, Charlotte and I sat outside having a meaningful conversation. Charlotte asked where puppies came from and her mum patiently explained that it was all to do with eggs and seeds and mummies and daddies. As you may imagine, this wasn't good enough. She really wanted to know where the first mummy and daddy came from! Bless her!

I've just found out............England plays again on Wednesday...........grrrrrrr.

No comments: