Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Brilliant Book!


I started this one, mainly because it felt nice, and now I'm really hooked. Who would have thought that Vlad the Impaler would keep me interested? I won't give the game away but would recommend it to anyone as, from the first page onwards, it's well riveting. Well written and well presented.
I've just had another two days without the internet. Telefonica put their hands up to this one and repaired the line. Well done them but it still didn't work. Brian decided to sort it out this afternoon and checked out all the internal connections............still no joy. I was prepared for another long weekend without my computer fix but having gone to bed in a sulk earlier, I realised that the box thingy wasn't closed properly. Fixed!!
I wouldn't like to be in Brian's shoes in the morning!

No comments: