Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Long Weekend

I was up and about early on Saturday morning as Charlotte was turning up for a few hours, because the nursery was closed. Mum and Dad still had to go off to work.

We watched a little television, played with Clio and computer Barbie, spoke to Nanna on MSN and surprisingly enough, four hours passed quite quickly. She was really good but it is so nice giving them back!!

No sleep-in again this morning either as I'd promised Maz that I would clean one of the apartments which she is in charge of. She has been really kind, taking care of our wicked dog and posting my cute parcel! I roped 'im indoors in and so we left Clio with Auntie Pam and went off to get the mops out. It didn't take too long with both of us at it and then we went off to bowling. I do hope that the holiday makers don't have problems as I'm in charge for the whole week! 'I know nothing' comes to mind!

Bowling again on Monday...........a full report to follow.

No comments: