Friday, September 28, 2007

Bits and Bats

I'm really pleased that my sunset pic won the prize as the best photograph from the last six competitions. Well cool!! I'm not sure what it might be yet, not that it matters as it will be living at my brother's house. It's just good to win.

Our friend, John, Pam's husband is recovering in hospital. He has been taken out of intensive care and moved to a ward. They are monitoring him for the next few days before deciding on treatment. Pam has her family with her now, thank goodness.

As for Clio..........she now has the strongest collar in her size. No more escapes for her!!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

A bit late to this, but congratulations on the photo competition.

By the way - I'm seeing spots in front of my eyes - do I need to see a doctor?