Saturday, August 12, 2006

Out Voted!

I've been trying to update my blog for about three days but, for some reason, Blogger wasn't playing!

As I predicted, the children decided that they wanted to keep the tabby kitten. They have chosen the name Pepper, though, and poor Nana lost her vote. Sadly, the fourth kitten didn't live very long and from the pic, it looks like Tiggy has her own favourites. I have a sneaky feeling that Sam will end up keeping two!!

My new washing machine arrived and on time too. It's quite a luxury after suffering with my old one for so long and I was well pleased to see the back of it.

The fiesta has moved on to the nearby village of Alcala. I've just watched a wonderful firework display from my balcony.

Finally, I hope my son, Mark, had a good birthday yesterday. We did have a chat during the afternoon but my attempt at a birthday blog failed miserably. Bad Blogger!!

Happy Birthday Mark xxx

No comments: