Monday, August 28, 2006

Moving House

Brian helped Dave and Caron shift their stuff into the new house today whilst Charlotte and I had the afternoon to ourselves. She's such a clever chica as she improved her time on the 'Bob the Builder' game by half!! Mouse control is good and she's sussed the space bar! Another couple of 'lessons' and she will bypass me!

We walked down to the park after a while for icecream (a beer for me)!! I reckon we both deserved it! The workers arrived about an hour later.

It took us ages to find a bar to have a meal in..........we were all starving. Tropicana was full of football supporters, Esmerelda only had tapas so we ended up at Bar David. Not a bad meal I thought and Charlotte enjoyed her egg and chips. It was a little scary when she decided to play hairdresser though and declared that I had 'flies'! I really hope not!

Anyway, I hope they are well happy in their new home, lots of love from all of us xxxxxxxxx

No comments: