Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Good Win

Martin and I both played well today and managed a 6 - 2 win against the team 'Wigan Pier'. I scored 170 on the last which was a clean game until frame seven when I lost the plot! A big split, nasty rabbit's ears, but I did manage to get two of them. That 200 shirt still eludes me.

The new Sunday League season starts this week. I checked out the teams today and it seems that ten have registered so far. No-one new, unfortunately, just the same old faces.

We are off to the fun bowl tomorrow evening. Free bowling, free drinks, free food and lots of cash prizes. I'm quite good at bowling 'off the bumper' so finger's crossed. Our target is enough dosh to pay the year's locker fees!

My blog is a little lacking in photos at the moment because my 'a' drive is playing up. Everytime I insert a disk, my computer crashes. I've no idea why but 'the man who knows' will be back from his hols soon and should be able to sort it.

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Don't suppose he does UK lottery numbers as well?