Friday, August 25, 2006

A Long Holiday

I collected Charlotte from nursery today as her long holiday from school is beginning to be well boring. Her Nana, on holiday here for a month, spent lots of time with her and Auntie Sue has taken her swimming quite often but three months is a long time to spend at nursery with the babies. Her parents both work so it's the only option for them.

We had some fun. An hour doing educational puzzles on the computer, mainly concentrating on mouse exercises, was followed by a snack. She wolfed down yogurt, choccie biscuits and lots of orange juice.........where does she put it?

She did have a go at the bedlam cube, once I'd dusted it, but that wasn't as interesting as the computer!! We had a few 'fun' games before walking down to the park for ice cream and half an hour on the swings before Mum turned up and I was reprieved.

I enjoyed it and I'm sure she did. Happen we'll do it again next week!!

No comments: