Saturday, August 19, 2006

Accident?

We walked down to Bar Ayoze on Friday evening to meet up with Dave, Caron and Charlotte, before going over to Sue's birthday party.

It was lovely, sitting there in the sunshine enjoying a quiet beer........until this horrid child kicked his football onto our table. Glass, beer and blood everywhere! It was pretty scary and I was shaking like a leaf, but, fortunately, apart from a few cuts, we were ok. The child, around 13 or so, had his football confiscated. Luckily, it was just the two of us but I dread to think what might have happened if all of the 5 o'clock club members had been there.

We had a pleasant couple of hours with Sue and her family, listening to old sixties music and watching the sunset.

I found two perfect bedside lights this morning.............pale cream and black. My beef thingy meal was horrid and Accy Stanley had a draw! Blackburn lost 3 - 0.........my brother will be gutted.

Another draw for Liverpool and Sheffield Utd. Most of the crowd were supporting the underdog, but I just can't bring myself to cheer on a Yorkshire team!

No comments: