Wednesday, January 25, 2006

UKNova


I'm feeling rather pleased with myself at the moment because I've managed to download a couple of English TV programmes. It was a whole new world trying to understand torrents and bit torrents but I got there in the end after reading a most confusing idiot guide.

For every programme you download you have to upload a part of it and that's where it gets a bit difficult. I practiced on my favourite soap - Coronation Street, then we watched the last episode of Casualty. It all appears a little too good to be true!

Having no other way of receiving such programmes it's ideal for us. Just download a couple during the day to watch that evening...............perfect!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

There's tv and there's tv! I'm saying no more, I'm probably in enough trouble as it is.

John