Thursday, January 26, 2006

Los Christianos

Sue and I had an away day to Los Christianos today, catching the bus as normal. It took around an hour to get there and we were so amazed to see how green the island is after all the rain we've had lately. We did a little shopping before travelling back to Playa Fanabe.

We visited our favourite Italian restaurant for a bit of lunch but forgot, yet again, that the price of coffee is extortionate. Almost two euros for a small decaf is a little silly!

As usual, we finished our afternoon at the bowling alley. A few of my mates were there so it was a good crack. If Sue played a little more often she would be a good bowler. She manages more strikes than I do but hasn't practiced enough for the spares.

Would you believe that I had a score of 184?!! I qualified for a free game on Sunday!

No comments: