Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Strange World!

I was having a natter on one of my Family History chat lines tonight when I came across a lady I'd hardly spoken to before. For some reason we started talking about Malta and it turned out that she lived there at the same time as I did........ in the early seventies.

As the conversation progressed it turned out that she gave birth to her youngest child in the Navy Hospital at Mtarfa. So did I! We chatted a little more and it turned out that her son was born three days after my daughter!!!

As I was kept in there for three weeks and she stayed for a week or so we must have come across each other...............scary stuff!!

I've just had my new allocation for my transcribing thingy. I'm doing marriages in 1859. All handwritten so it may take some time!

No comments: