Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Bowling League


A really good start to the season as we had a 6 - 2 win!! We lost the first game by a few pins but managed to get it together in the second. Martin had 181 and I scored 141!

My best game was the third with a score of 167. That's really good since I haven't played for about three weeks. I can't wait until Sunday now!

I've been trawling the web, looking at bowling sites and I came across this lovely white ball. I really like the look of that, maybe one day!

We have been having one of our 'bad weather spells' torrential rain for almost twenty four hours. Thankfully, it seems to have stopped now but it's still quite cold and the forecast says that it will get worse before the end of the week.

I can see that my longing for a nice warm fire is set to continue!

No comments: