Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Neglected Blog

I realised earlier that I hadn't posted for a couple of days and it did cross my mind that folk may think my cooking had killed us off!! We both survived but I haven't been asked to cook since, strange that!!

January seems full of long days and I must admit to being really bored at the moment. I've done so much transcribing that I reckon FreeBMD are thinking that I need to 'get a life'! Five o'clock club appears to be on winter 'mode' too as we are down to four members. Roll on warmer weather.

My friend, John, in England, was telling me about the new series of 'Who do you think you are?' and it sounds so interesting. I checked out the web site in the hope that it was possible to watch it but, no such luck. It's Sheila Hancock next week and Julian Clary soon after. Oh for English telly!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

You've got a lot of neglecting to do before you reach my standard!
John