Saturday, October 01, 2005

Village News

Bye Juan x

We haven't found out the gory details yet but Juan has left Bar Marejada. It has split the 5 o'clock club straight down the middle as some are staying there and others have moved back to Bar Antonio. We shall see what happens next.

Brian and I walked round to Bar Rincon de Cristina at tea-time and spent an hour with John and Sally. He was having his normal moan...........coffee was horrid and the bar was too noisy! Sally was fine as Michael brought her some doggy treats!

I had a good clear out on the balcony today. Several plants that couldn't be revived got whizzed along with the digital tv dish which we no longer use. I got Brian and Tony to muck in and it didn't take too long. I have nice new chairs too.

We dumped the old chairs and tv dish next to the bins. I was well amused to see a couple of blokes wander past with the chairs and a couple of hours later someone took the dish home!!

No comments: